Your Product. Your Way.
MSI provides custom plastic injection molding in the consumer goods industry. Our clients include businesses that manufacture cosmetics, personal hygiene products, housewares, travel accessories, and more.
Plastic injection molding is an efficient and cost-effective way to create consumer goods that are durable, functional, and aesthetically pleasing. Molding Services Inc. engineers, produces, and ships these products for our clients with a focus on low costs and quick turnaround times. We help our clients create beautifully made consumer goods that can be completed in mass quantities with sustainability and functionality in mind.
Some advantages of injection molding for consumer goods are:
- Cost-effective – Injection molding is less expensive than many other manufacturing processes, and automated production also reduces labor costs.
- Versatility – color, finish, textures, and nearly any shape can be successfully molded.
- Low waste – Injection molding produces minimal waste compared to traditional means.
- Speed & Consistency – Injection Molding is suited to produce long runs of identical products rapidly.
- Strength & Resistance – Plastic formulations have a high performance against other materials on the market.
- Lightweight – Reducing the product weight can save on transportation costs.
We understand that every business has different needs. If you have a consumer goods you would like to discuss, don’t hesitate to Contact Us today to see how we can be your partner in plastic.
We have more than 45 years of experience
Experience the MSI difference
Our state of the art custom injection molding company takes pride in its ability to provide customers and corporations across the globe with high quality, low cost, innovative molded parts. As a leading manufacturer and supplier, we are focused on providing timely delivery of plastic products and services that are customized to meet the individual needs of each customer.
Tooling & Automation
We invite you to explore our website and contact us with any questions that you may have.
126 N West Street
Olney, IL 62450